Pages

10 November 2010

It is so good to feel like life is finally “right.” As long as we were where we don’t belong (which for us happened to be Colorado Springs), we were always fighting misery. But now, actually doing the things we longed to, life just seems correct. It is good, it is exciting, but it is also just exactly as it SHOULD be, at least for us. It is not a fantasy or a fairy tale, it is real life, and we are free. And, there is no end in sight! This is not a short trip or an experience. This is life, and life as we were made to live it. I feel like god made the two of us out of some kind of oddly patterned fabric that hardly matches anything, but I wouldn’t change it. I always knew I would live this way. So, we pick up our two backpacks, my violin, and a duffel bag, and off we go again! Ah the feeling of freedom!

2 comments:

  1. That so resonated with me: "As long as we were where we don’t belong [...], we were always fighting misery. But now, actually doing the things we longed to, life just seems correct."

    Would be nice to know, if you are able to to keep this conviction! Thanks for sharing :-)

    Still figuring out where my place is longterm, but happy to have some rough ideas what I should look at at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you know! I am bad at transitions so I never know if I like a place until I have been there for a week. I know, weird. Thanks so much for reading!!

    ReplyDelete